Saturday, November 20, 2010

Attending Father Faller's Mass

Last year, my Lola and I went to attend the mass by Father Faller in Baguio. We will pray with him so that my Lola's tummy will get better. I can still remember that I joined the long line  near the altar and then I waited.  Then,  Father Faller approached me, held my hand and whispered a prayer.  I also prayed. After that I went to a deep sleep and woke up lying on the floor. That was really cool, like it was magical :) When I opened my eyes, he was smiling. My Lola said I fell asleep because the Holy Spirit came on me :) After the mass, I was able to talk to Father Faller and thank him.  He smiled and he told me I will be a child star someday. I just smiled, he really guessed that I prayed to be a childstar someday, but I thought then it was so impossible.

I never knew that my prayer will come true :) I am now a contract star of Star Cinema and my first movie with them was Tanging Ina :) . Look at the poster I posted here :) it says "Introducing Owie Boy Gapuz and Xyriel Manabat" :) Isn't it great! :) Thank you Papa Jesus! :) Mwah!

Waiting for my turn for Father Faller's prayers.

While Father Faller is whispering his prayers.



















Me and Father Faller after the mass.



























The movie ->

Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To Poster


Click this to view Ang Tanging Ina Mo Last Na To Official Trailer

















No comments:

Post a Comment