Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Ate Jen

Here is a picture the first time I met her. I was 3 years old then.  This was at the Music Museum on her comeback concert after she had baby AJ. Me and my Tita watched her concert. She was so pretty that after the concert I ran straight to her backstage.  I said " excuse me can I have a picture with you?", she turned around, smiled at me and hugged me for a pose.


She was really nice. Before I left her dressing room, she gave me balloons to take home. I asked for her phone number and she wrote it down in a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Two days before my fourth birthday, I dialed her number and told her if I can invite her to attend my birthday party. She still remembered me when I said "this is Owie Boy" the kid in your concert :) I was really glad when she said yes and asked where will it be. Then I told her the place and I said "see you!". My Yaya thought I was joking.

Then when my birthday came, and Ate Jen came, everyone was surprised. They can't believe it.

Look at this picture. That was when she arrived, my mom, my Yaya and my Lola were really surprised. And me? I was really really happy :)   :)    :)


I love Ate Jen. She was really nice. She made me really very happy on my 4th birthday. She ate with me, she stayed until the party was done.

And you know what, she also invited me to come to AJ's birthday!


This was during AJs first birthday :) She did not forget about me. That's why I really love her :) She is so nice with kids. Baby AJ is  lucky to have a mom like her :)


After more than  a year, we again bumped into each other. Where? Here.

My modeling agency called if I want to audition in a film. I was glad to go and they got me. To my surprise, Ate Jen is the lead role.

Being in Ate Jen's movie, "Rosario" was a lot of  fun because she was there. There were 3 kids, me, Elijah and Louise. I had a lot of fun... and a lot of playing...




And playing...

And playing! :) 


Last August,  Ate Jen invited me to come to AJ's 2nd birthday :)


 I thank Papa Jesus because he continues to shower me with people who molds me to being a good person.


And oh, by the way,  the guy in the picture below? He's also nice to me, like Ate Jen :)









No comments:

Post a Comment